Friday, August 26, 2011

"I am sore"...The positive or negative to being sore!

I have a lot of clients who complain I am sore blah, blah, and blah. Well...I personally think you should either get your diet/supplementation right or suck it the fuck up and quit crying because I DO NOT CARE! If it is your diet then that is your own fault because I have put myself out there and tried to help every one of you! You are in there killing yourself with weights for absolutely no reason if you are not dieting/supplementing right! Now, if it is because you pushed your muscles to failure and absolutely took your body to another level, well then, be proud of that and think of it as a positive thing! Do not go take ibuprofen or Tylenol to try and ease the pain, embrace that shit!!!...I personally love feeling the pain a day or two after a grueling workout because I know my diet is right on and I am giving my body everything it needs. When that soreness finally goes away and my muscle repairs, I am going to look in the mirror and be happy with the changes I worked so hard for!! I don't mean to sound cliche but pain is nothing but WEAKNESS and SELF-PITY leaving your body and making you an overall stronger person, that is if you have that mentality. I will be doing a video blog later this evening about muscle soreness and how to avoid it as much as possible! I look at the body as a never ending challenge, there is always a way to improve it, whether it be internal or external. So, when you are sore just think of it in that way and know you have overcome another step and taken one more step away from being average!!! PAIN...EMBRACE IT & OVERCOME IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment